Do you want to get involved in monitoring, tracking, reporting, creating awareness, and speaking out against human trafficking, irregular migration and gender-based violence? Then join the movement by creating account on this platform and start taking action.
Read this Instruction and agree before joining the movement:
Joining the movement means:
- You will be watching over your community/state to dictate human trafficking and human rights abuses, and report. You will be monitoring and gathering information about human trafficking.
- You agree to detect and report cases of human trafficking, gender-based violence and irregular migration.
- You have become a member of a community of advocates who wants to build a nation without human trafficking.
- You will not in any way get involved in any act of exploitation/human trafficking, abuse of people’s right, and support any form of human rights violation.
- You will conduct yourself in ethical, responsible and respectable manner, and not engage offensive speech or write offensive material.
- You will not report incidences with bias or hatred, or with intension to harm people.
- You will own the fight against human trafficking, gender-based violence and gender-based violence: This means you have agreed to willingly and selflessly take part in combating human trafficking in your community or state without demanding any financial or material benefits from us.
- You will learn about human trafficking, irregular migration and gender-based violence. Please, it is important you visit www.talkam.org/learn to learn about human trafficking.
By becoming a member, you will:
- Get regular on human trafficking
- Learn more ways to take action and make a difference
- Get free human trafficking education courses.
If you have agreed on the above, then register here: